Besides the usual offer of various sports markets, MapleBet has decided to welcome their new users. With MapleBet Bonus, they can get a £10 Free Bet by first depositing and then placing a bet in the value of £10 on any sportsbook event.
Keep reading our comprehensive MapleBet review for more details on the matter.
* New Players Only. Minimum £10 qualifying bets. No cash-outs allowed. Free bet is a one-time stake of £10, minimum odds of 1.5, stake is not returned, maximum Conversion £20, 10X wagering the winnings, valid for 7 Days from issue. Excluded Skrill deposits. Full Terms apply.
MapleBet Bonus Offer
New players who create an account become eligible for the MapleBet bonus. By depositing and placing a qualifying bet of £10 at minimum odds of 1.5, stake not returned, players will be able to get a £10 free bet.
View the table for the necessary details:
|MapleBet Bonus||Bonus Details|
|MapleBet Sports Bonus:||Bet £10 & get a £10 Free Bet|
|Key Terms:||Check the full T&Cs*|
|General Bonus Conditions:||18+ | New Players from the UK|
*New Players Only. Minimum £10 qualifying bets. No cash-outs allowed. Free bet is a one-time stake of £10, minimum odds of 1.5, stake is not returned, maximum Conversion £20, 10X wagering the winnings, valid for 7 Days from issue. Excluded Skrill deposits. Full Terms apply.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
You can get a better comprehension of the bonus offer by looking through the MapleBet promotions. Here is a short breakdown about all of the most important terms and conditions that you have to be aware of the MapleBet sports bonus:
- Only new players from the UK (18+) that create an account and make the necessary deposit can qualify for the bonus.
- Upon making an eligible deposit, players will be credited the amount to their accounts in the form of a “pending bonus.”
- Upon accumulating the given amount of real bets, the bonus will be activated and free for use.
- Any bonus wins are subject to 10x wagering requirement before becoming withdrawable.
- No Skrill deposits are eligible for this offer.
Registration Process – Step by Step
As part of our MapleBet review, we also bring you a breakdown about how to register an account.
Follow these steps:
- Go to the MapleBet site via this page.
- Locate the JOIN NOW button and click on it.
- Fill in the registration questionnaire (email, password, mobile number).
- Hit the SUBMIT button.
- Confirm your account.
The MapleBet login process is really easy and does not differ greatly from all the other registrations on similar sites. You will only need to spend a minute or two on it before you can reach the betting, sportsbook galore that the operator provides.
Besides a fantastic MapleBet sportsbook offer, punters can also opt for the casino selection that the provider gives. MapleBet casino and sports betting are actually found on the same site, so you can easily switch from one to the other in order to find what you are looking for.
The sportsbook features plenty of betting markets. All the most popular sports are available.
On the casino side, their offer includes slot games, traditional casino table games, jackpots, and live poker just in case you start missing seeing a human face.
Additionally, they do have a substantially longer list of v-sports games, unlike some other providers.
Besides live sports betting, MapleBet also has a live casino, additionally. You can enter one of the given rooms and see a real-live dealer handing you the cards and chips over. You can enter the Blackjack Lobby, play Blackjack Gold, roll a few at the VIP Roulette, and more.
MapleBet expands on it by adding a live betting option. You will see features like Live Overview, Live Multiview, and Live Calendar on the site to make your live betting experience easier.
MapleBet does have live streaming options, but they do not come for free. Upon activating your account, you will be able to see how to use them.
Available Payment Options
What makes MapleBet a great betting provider is that it has multiple options when it comes to both depositing funds and withdrawing your money. This is important to know as it is a doorway to your MapleBet bonus.
To fund your account, you can use:
- Debit Card
- PayviaPhone (£10 minimum deposit)
- PaySafeCard (£10 minimum deposit, £700 maxim deposit)
- Trustly (£20 minimum deposit, £700 maxim deposit)
- Zimpler (£20 minimum deposit)
- EcoPayz (£20 minimum deposit)
Additionally, if you want to withdraw your money, you can do so by using:
- Debit Card (3-7 business days)
- PayPal (3-7 business days)
- Skrill (1 business day)
- Bank transfer (4-10 business days)
MapleBet Support Service
An important part of our MapleBet review is how to reach the customer support service.
You can click the SUPPORT button found on the upper header of the site. Chat with them directly via live chat services, available 24/7, or send an email and enter your request.
MapleBet Review Conclusion
To end our MapleBet review, we only have positive things to say about this provider. A fabulous MapleBet bonus combined with a more than extensive sportsbook offer, and not to mention all the live features, make this sports betting provider one worthy of checking out.